Setting the Stage to Build or Renovate a Lab
Remember when you were a kid, putting together colored, plastic blocks to construct your own design? Building a lab with modular components is similar. It makes the most out of your space especially when you need to scale up or down.
Every component is reconfigurable, from height adjustable tables and storage, to power and utilities for countless options. Need a custom solution? We build trusted products to maintain your equipment investment and enhance your workplace.
Featured Case Studies
Our customers build things that fly, keep us safe, fight disease and help us communicate and grow as individuals.
How We Manufacture
A corporation operates one of the largest clinical lab networks in the world.LabCorp Diagnostics
How We Teach
Facilitating vocational training programs in business, technology, healthcare and trades.Skill Center
How We Heal
A nurturing and welcoming environment for patients with a range of nursing activities.Nursing Clinic and Lab
How We Age
A lab to study neurodegenerative diseases, learning and memory features custom products.Behavioral Neuroscience Lab
Outfitting a Lab with Modular Furniture
- Sit to stand, height-adjustable workbenches, workstations and tables adjust by one-inch increments
- Steel Cabinets: Free-standing, mobile, stationery, wall-mount, frame-mount, or strip-mount
- Countertops: Phenolic, Dissipative, Stainless, Laminate and Maple hardwood
- Shelving, storage and accessories: Components adjust in one-inch increments
- Custom: Super heavy-duty tables, extra-large worksurfaces and other product designs you need